From the development of a major corporate office complex to the sale of a condominium, we serve clients in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate areas, representing lenders, developers, builders, joint venturers, landlords, tenants, investors and homeowners.
Our services in the area of real estate include:
- The purchase and sale of commercial and residential real estate and the drafting and review of related documents including purchase and sale agreements, mortgages, security agreements, deeds, convenants and all related contracts.
- The financing of acquisitions and the refinancing of real estate related loans.
- Leases, occupancy agreements and landlord/tenant relationships.
- Easements and license agreements.
- Obtaining municipal approval for the sale, purchase, use and development of real estate including building and zoning permits and environmental compliance.
- Negotiation and drafting of Architects, General Contractor and Subcontractor agreements.
- Compliance issues related to bid requirements and statutes related to public construction.
- Representation in litigation arising out of real estate ventures, including mediation and arbitration of construction disputes.
Contact us today if you have questions about Real Estate
Kevin S. Freytag is a member of the firm’s Litigation practice. He assists clients with the resolution of various business disputes in the areas of construction, labor and employment, and real estate and land use matters. He has represented construction companies in contract disputes, bid disputes, bond claims, abandonment claims, Chapter 93A consumer protection claims, mechanic’s liens claims, construction defect claims, indemnity claims, and insurance coverage issues under commercial general liability policies. Mr. Freytag also advises commercial landlords and tenants Read More
Mr. Graham is a managing partner with Murphy, Hesse, Toomey & Lehane, LLP and directs the firm’s corporate and commercial law practice areas. Mr. Graham has over thirty-five years experience in corporate organization, commercial contracting, business acquisition and sales, license and royalty agreements, intellectual property protection, commercial financing (bank, private placement and venture), commercial real estate acquisition, sale, leasing and construction, as well as general business counseling and advice. He has served as an arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association and has Read More
Attorney(617) 479-5000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Formerly corporate counsel at a large Massachusetts Community Bank, Mr. McNulty’s practice is primarily focused on corporate and financial transactional work. Mr. McNulty handles the full spectrum of corporate and real estate matters and has assisted clients with entity formation, real estate transactions, mergers & acquisitions and investments, as well as commercial and residential acquisitions and dispositions. Additionally, Mr. McNulty represents and advises various financial institutions on a wide range of topics, including corporate governance, compliance, construction and secured lending, Read More
Murphy, Hesse, Toomey & Lehane Advisory Board Member Creates Tribute to Soldiers and Frontline Workers
Nan ONeill and Peter McNulty, attorneys with Murphy, Hesse, Toomey & Lehane, LLP recently presented a webcast for the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP). The topic being discussed was CARES Act: Impact on Small- to Mid-Sized Employers and Their Workforces.
The coronavirus and its effects are likely to have an impact on workers’ compensation claims. Two of the most common questions that have been raised regarding COVID-19 and workers’ compensation are addressed below, including compensation for employees who contract COVID-19 at work and employees who are injured while working from home.